Your privacy is an important part of our relationship with you. Protecting your privacy is only part of our mission to provide a secure web environment. When using our site www.mauiklan.my, including our services, your information will remain strictly confidential. Contributions made on our blog or on our forum are open to public view; so please do not post any personal information in your dealings with others. We accept no liability for those actions because it is your sole responsibility to adequate and safe post content on our site. We will not share, rent or share your information with third parties.
When you visit our site www.mauiklan.my, we collect technical information about your computer and how you access our website and analyze this information such as Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer, the operating system used by your computer, the browser (eg, Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or other) your computer uses, the name of your Internet service provider (ISP), the Uniform Resource Locator (URL) of the website from which you come and the URL to which you go next and certain operating metrics such as the number of times you use our website. This general information can be used to help us better understand how our site www.mauiklan.my is viewed and used. For example, getting information on the number of daily unique visitors to our site www.mauiklan.my.
When we place links or banners to other sites of our website www.mauiklan.my, please note that we do not control this kind of content or practices or privacy policies of those sites.
We use the highest security standard available to protect your identifiable information in transit to us. All data stored on our servers are protected by a secure firewall for the unauthorized use or activity can not take place. Although we make every effort to protect your personal information against loss, misuse or alteration by third parties, you should be aware that there is always a risk that low-intentioned manage to find a way to thwart our security system or that Internet transmissions could be intercepted.
Protect yourself against Internet fraud!
The vast majority of ads are posted by honest people and trust. So you can do excellent business. Despite this, it is important to follow a few common sense rules following to prevent any attempt to scam.
- Doing business with people you can meet in person.
- Never send money by Western Union, MoneyGram or other anonymous payment systems.
- Never send money or products abroad.
- Do not accept checks.
- Ask about the person you're dealing with another confirming source name, address and telephone number.
- Keep copies of all correspondence (emails, ads, letters, etc.) and details of the person.
- If a deal seems too good to be true, there is every chance that this is the case. Refrain.
Recognize attempted scam
The majority of scams have one or more of these characteristics:
- The person is abroad or traveling abroad.
- The person refuses to meet you in person.
- Payment is made through Western Union, Money Gram or check.
- The messages are in broken language.
- The texts seem to be copied and pasted.
- The deal seems to be too good to be true.